- To strengthen the capacity of women, youths and people from marginalized groups through training and workshops;
- To reduce impacts of climate change and degraded environment through water resources management-focused integrated watershed development; and
- To conduct research and study on natural resources management and biodiversity conservation for sustainable food security.
Recognizing the nation’s long-term perspectives to support the sustainable development, poverty reduction and combating climate change impacts, Conservation Nepal has identified four major thematic areas and two cross-cutting themes.
- Water-induced Disaster Risk Reduction
- Climate Change Adaptation
- Gender Equity and Social Inclusion
- Community Development
- Women Rights & Child Protection
- Capacity Building